|Ladies 5 - 8||Ladies 9 - 11||Ladies 12+|
|Mens 4 - 7||Mens 8 -10||Mens 11-15|
- elastic free top to promote healthy circulation, making them suitable for diabetics & oedema sufferers
- trouser sock length
- superior grip dot technology to enhance grip and safety in all conditions
- 89% cotton for breathability and hygiene with elastane for comfort and shape
- high quality cotton weave means they won't pill, lose their shape or develop holes after a few uses
- cushioned sole for extra comfort on hard floors
- available in 3 different sizes to ensure a perfect fit (Size Small only available in Navy)
- falls prevention in the home
- falls prevention in Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities for risk management
62 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think these are excellent socks for the purposes I need now that I have a disability in one arm.
I wish they would add black to their option of colours
I am 98 and finding it difficult to get around. These socks are the best thing to help me remain mobile.
great service,price they look great,regards craig.
I wear the socks every day and they prevent me from slipping on the tiled floor. I think they are great and have saved my life.
This was a second order as the socks are so comfortable and do not cause tightness around the calf. They were bought for my husband who has torn ligaments in his ankle and cannot put a shoe on at the moment. He can walk around on the tiled floors feeling safe and warm
I bought these for my husband. He says they are really great. They are so comfortable not like the ankle type used in hospitals
best socks ever i have confidence in my walking
Superior in quality & comfort with the added bonus of a foot massage , and non grip padding to walk around the house in . We are all spending a lot more time at home so I highly recommend them to just hang around the house in. Also great for my elderly mum . I highly recommend these .