|Ladies 5 - 8||Ladies 9 - 11||Ladies 12+|
|Mens 4 - 7||Mens 8 -10||Mens 11-15|
- elastic free top to promote healthy circulation, making them suitable for diabetics & oedema sufferers
- trouser sock length
- superior grip dot technology to enhance grip and safety in all conditions
- 89% cotton for breathability and hygiene with elastane for comfort and shape
- high quality cotton weave means they won't pill, lose their shape or develop holes after a few uses
- cushioned sole for extra comfort on hard floors
- available in 3 different sizes to ensure a perfect fit (Size Small only available in Navy)
- falls prevention in the home
- falls prevention in Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities for risk management
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very glad I found Gripperz on line and bought the socks.
I purchased these wonderful socks for a trip to Japan where I knew I would be required to take off my shoes regularly at accommodation and other place we visited. I have a disability that makes me unsteady on my feet anyway - and it was winter in Japan, so I didn't want to go barefoot. Gripperz socks succeeded above my expectations. I often felt more steady in socks than shoes, so I am using them at home now. Great product.
But could be looser on top, so to make it easier for the elderly to put the socks on
i got what i ordered.
Prompt response ans promtly despatched
Poor circulation cause my feet to be very cold the socks are soft, warm and comfortable. The anti slip feature is a must have for me as I have limited mobility, poor balance. (MS) The socks have increased my sense of security when I stand.
These socks really are the best you’ll find as you search the net for quality at the best price (buy in bulk and you’ll be set for years). They are so comfortable; they don’t leave any band marks on the leg (which is so important for people with circulation and fluid retention issues. They don’t fall down, they keep their shape, they stay in place, and you’ll have peace of mind to know these socks prevent slips. We’ve wasted lots of money on cheaper socks over the years that wear out quickly, and don’t provide comfort and safety. These socks are an investment!!
Dad just returned from hospital and was using hospital non-slip socks. They were great for him but quite thin and too short. We also needed more.
Gripperz socks are really good quality, they hold their shape and I ordered the longer ones so Dad's legs stay warm. He loves them and they also don't slip down!!
Delivery was very efficient too.