|Ladies 5 - 8||Ladies 9 - 11||Ladies 12+|
|Mens 4 - 7||Mens 8 -10||Mens 11-15|
- elastic free top to promote healthy circulation, making them suitable for diabetics & oedema sufferers
- trouser sock length
- superior grip dot technology to enhance grip and safety in all conditions
- 89% cotton for breathability and hygiene with elastane for comfort and shape
- high quality cotton weave means they won't pill, lose their shape or develop holes after a few uses
- cushioned sole for extra comfort on hard floors
- available in 3 different sizes to ensure a perfect fit (Size Small only available in Navy)
- falls prevention in the home
- falls prevention in Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities for risk management
71 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm very happy with my socks. They are comfortable and fit really well. The non slip is excellent, the grip is needed on my tiles.
GOOD QUALITY, TRUE TO SIZE, COMFORTABLE DAY AND NIGHT, ALL UNDER FOOT IS NON SLIP
My mother insisted she wouldn't walk with her socks on, but only wear them in her shoes. She is 90. Although completely with it and on the ball, how easy would it be for her to come home, take her shoes off and walk on the slippery floor to the bathroom! The smallest mishap could be the end of her. It's my goal to think of everything to keep her safe. I looked for BLACK LONG grip socks everywhere and finally came across Gripperz. She was thrilled with them, and all the colours available. She still would have liked a slightly longer sock so you don't see skin when you sit down in trousers, but these were better than the anklet ones you get in the nursing homes. Thanks Gripperz; we like your socks.
Excellent socks that my husband is really happy to wear. Both functional and safe
Great product. Long wearing, very comfortable, and provide extra safety and protection for an elderly person who has poor balance and low vision
These were bought for my 94 yr old mother, who has circulation problems in her lower legs. She now is confident with walking around her house and wears them daily- very comfortable.
Great quality socks, generous sizing and speedy delivery
As a 70-year-old diabetic and having been given 2 pairs last year as a present I found them so good that I bought another 3 pairs. They are the most comfortable nonslip socks I have ever worn and are necessary for me and I have a problem slipping when I don't have shoes on. These socks allow me when not leaving the house to be able to go shoeless and I feel perfectly safe. Someone asked me can I wear them with shoes and I do constantly slip the shoes on over the top of the socks and don't feel any different to normal socks. I woul recommend these socks to anyone considering buying them. You will be surprised at how good they are.
Would recommend or buy more if need ed